(An update to this post)
tw self harm
i think im gonna avoid all the work i have and go to the store and get stuff and bake them bread (or cookies??) and give them some and a little note saying
“hey! I was baking and thought i’d leave yall some too! also i wanted to mention that i am really sorry if my scars made you uncomfortable earlier. we all have our pasts and they are part of mine.
luckily life changes and things look up with time, and my life has been on the steady upwards climb for the past handful of years — and i just wanted to let you know im really happy to be living here and i hope this location works out for the both of us for a good long time - cheers!”
does that sound good?
(also - bread or rolls or cookies? —- they are an older professional couple)
You sound like just about the sweetest person. You know, if the world was a genuinely decent place they’d be doing this for you, and you wouldn’t be conditioned by society to feel such utter shame about people seeing your scars. I hope everything works out for you!
- juno1990 answered: that got me thinking I never bake cookies
- madnessfillsmyheartandsoul likes this
- lilbbyjokr likes this
- aventargaryen reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- murmuringfields answered: I would do cookies!!!! If you want a recipe, I have numerous that I like. :) :) :)
- revengeful-lobster answered: ✓
- bitterbruja likes this
- platform-of-my-life likes this
- creaturecrawl answered: Professionals? Why not a tasty loaf! Banana or mango would be heavenly I’m sure
- starkhasanarmy likes this
- youarethem0on likes this
- brokendownoldqueen answered: maybe something in between like banana bread.
- sundaymornincomindown answered: i would vote a nice bread!
- ahyenainpetticoats likes this
- daevilnome likes this
- daevilnome answered: That sounds like a wonderful gesture.
- sweetoleander likes this
- filopodia likes this
- itsrightaboutnow likes this
- whenthereisfire likes this
- milk-weed likes this
- playfulplant answered: yes! it sounds really good :)
- krockpotkin likes this