Motherfuckers who want to SHAME others about how their own illness is ‘worse’ can piss right off.
It’s not big and no one fucking appreciates it.
Mental illness and physical illness is a different experience for everyone, as is recovery, and everyone should respect that. That word again, is respect.
So will some people try to have RESPECT and shut their mouths saying how someone was ‘never ill’ and how they are somehow not qualified to share their experience of recovery.
This is never true nor relevant and just makes others feel like shit which NOONE has a DAMN RIGHT TO DO.
If you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all.
- shrewdbard likes this
- bricorama likes this
- zaynrand likes this
- crypt-kicker likes this
- yourloveisforeign likes this
- freddieandnoel likes this
- bubbybobble likes this
- inara-sarah reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- black-and-white-mind reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- awfulwafflewalker likes this
- blogging-ot likes this
- hologram-grrl likes this
- burrito-princess likes this
- arabidzombie likes this
- thatwierdfollower reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- thatwierdfollower likes this
- brontideoverseas reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- mindovermatterzine reblogged this from nicelyneurotic
- philosophicalfemme reblogged this from nicelyneurotic
- philosophicalfemme likes this
- nicelyneurotic posted this