Patients in Northamptonshire with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Asperger syndrome will soon be able to speak to clinicians through online video calling website Skype, it has been reported.
According to the Northampton Chronicle and Echo newspaper, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS will be one of the first trusts in the country to offer the service, which will save time and costs, allowing more people to be seen.
Kobus Van Rensburg, a consultant clinical psychologist led the project said it gave clients the chance to “remain in the setting where they feel safe”.
“It also means that they are able to have an appointment outside the standard team hours of 9am and 5pm as there is no need to book a clinic room for this.”
- fern157 likes this
- yesysabella reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- spilt-laughter reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- tofuckingordinary likes this
- spilt-laughter likes this
- robevansetc said: n-town represent.
- robevansetc likes this
- sheiswired likes this
- zachsaysthings likes this
- kaeandlucy likes this
- bellesbutt likes this
- bulletinaweave reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- nethurlands reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- mindovermatterzine posted this