Anonymous asked: I'm looking to find studies or research which show a link between diet and nutrition and mental health especially depression, I know that research exists on this topic but I honestly don't know where to start because there's a lot of inaccurate information about on the internet. Do you know of any accredited studies or research on this topic? Thanks!
An interesting place to start might be looking into Acute Tryptophan Depletion. Often the introductory text in research studies into this have some great background info on nutrition and depression. ATD in itself is a pretty interesting area of research too!
- combatcounselor said: There are tons of research linking diet, exercise, sleep, and many other things with depression, so you may want to be more specific. 250 characters? See my complete answer here: combatcounselor.blogspo…
- lackofcolorr likes this
- wickedkunt likes this
- thowdoff likes this
- cereal-for-supper likes this
- zachsaysthings likes this
- caffeinatedfantasy likes this
- mindovermatterzine posted this