With funding, the zines could be free, making spreading the message to economically disadvantaged folks a reality (issue #1 is available free as a pdf at the moment but, y’know, that requires a computer and internet access). I also have a bunch of other ideas but I need a bit of emotional support to move me to actually submit an application.
Is this a bit self-indulgent or am I on to something here?
Do you have cool ideas of how you’d like to see the funding being used if we got it?
Am I doing the right thing?
- unicornbl00dd likes this
- wickedkunt said: do it, please!
- ghostmorning likes this
- ghostmorning said: DO ITTTTTT
- birdcage likes this
- crazystarfish said: i dont know much about grants but i dont think it self indulgent. if you get the grant, i think maybe you could partner up with people in other countries to help with the zine and distribute it in their cities?
- yesysabella said: yes yes yes!
- toad-sweat reblogged this from mindovermatterzine and added:
- whirlerdog likes this
- moral-disorder likes this
- projectsentio likes this
- ohmycarling likes this
- lady-brain said: not selfish! our stories need places to be told by us, for others, and there aren’t many of those places. MoM is one of them, and I think you’ve done an excellent job so far!
- mindovermatterzine posted this