It’s a real life changing moment when the person you care about the most decides to take matters into their own hands to understand your disorder better.
It’s released so much stress because now they are understanding me better and I don’t have a fear that they think I’m insane.
- kisswithgoodbye reblogged this from kaleidoscopic814
- st reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- nickiminajsasscrack likes this
- llpeanutbutterll reblogged this from mindovermatterzine
- moral-disorder likes this
- vulgarvulgar likes this
- jojoquail likes this
- mindovermatterzine reblogged this from kaleidoscopic814 and added:
- kaleidoscopic814 posted this